Thailand is now the second-fastest-growing nation in terms of DeFi utility. Varys Capital is a driving force in the community and seeks to position itself as a reputable source for information, education, and training to the ever-growing population of digital asset users.
The firm is now looking to hire an experienced graphic designer who has a professional, yet creative flair.
- Must be masterful with the use of the English language (both verbal and written);
- Must have 3+ years of graphic design experience;
- Experience with Adobe platforms such as Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Must be experienced with Mac-based applications such as Pages and Keynote;
- Must have extensive experience building visually appealing components that align with management mandated requirements;
- Keen attention to UX/UI specifications; and
- The ability to complete tasks on time in a detailed manner tracking project objectives through management software (e.g. Teamwork) is necessary.
- Experience with web development (HTML, CSS, WordPress, Vue, Webpack, and/or Figma) is a plus.
Role & Responsibilities
- This firm is constantly producing various publications, presentations, and reports that require the skill of a high-level graphic designer.
- Working closely with senior management, briefing and advising them concerning design style, format, print production and timescales are necessary. Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites, determining the size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size are all part of the position.