Information We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information”. Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URL's, IP address, platform types, preferences you submit, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and the number of clicks. Personal Information includes name, address, and email address when you register on our Site, contact us or apply for a job.
Information Collected via Technology
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. To use the Service thereafter, you do not need to submit further Personal Information. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, your IP address, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using web beacons or cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user's browser from our servers and are stored on the user's computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user's browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user's preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
Information Collected by Registering for an Account
Information Collected through a Job Application
The personal information you provide when applying for a position (e.g., resumes, standardized test scores, etc.) will be processed by the Company exclusively for recruiting and employment purposes (recording, examination, assessment, selection, conclusion of an employment offer, storage in our recruitment database for a possible future offer of employment, etc.). Except to the extent necessary in connection with accommodations requested as part of the application or employment process, do not provide sensitive data, as may be defined by your country's laws (e.g., personal information regarding sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, health, or disability).
How We Use and Share Your Information
We use your personal information for various purposes, such as:
- Responding to your requests or questions: we might use your information to contact you about employment opportunities.
- Security purposes: we may use the information to enforce our rights, protect our company, affiliates, our customers, or our website, or a third-party website or platform.
- Inform you about the company: we may send you information about our company and what we offer. We might tell you about new features or updates. We may also use your information to send you information about career opportunities.
- Communicating with you about your account or our relationship: we may contact you about your use of our website. We may contact you about your account or feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website Terms.
- Newsletter: we can use your information to provide send you our newsletter and research papers.
- Other: we use information as otherwise described or permitted by law or as we may notify you.
How We Protect Your Information
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
Links to Other Websites
Our site is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, please contact us at the address below and mark your inquiries “Legal / COPPA Information Request”. Parents can learn more about how to protect their children's privacy online here.
How to Contact Us
Last Updated January 5, 2020