Front End Developer
As a trusted authority on digital currency investing, Varys Capital provides secure access to the transformative asset class through its multi-strategy approach to investment returns in early-stage venture and quantitative trading, with a focus placed on decentralized finance.
The firm is now looking to hire experienced front-end developers to work in tandem with a Senior Backend Engineer on various internal projects.
Certain deliverables would take the shape of custom-made CRMs/dashboards, trade reporting systems with exchange API connectivity, venture analysis systems, DEX (decentralized exchange) products, and a whole host of other exciting projects furthering the agenda of the company, especially within the expanding DeFi sector.
- Must be capable of communication in English (both verbal and written);
- Experience with Vue.js or similar front-end frameworks is necessary;
- Must have extensive experience building visually appealing, easy-to-use components that align with management mandated functionality requirements;
- Keen attention to UX/UI specifications offered by management is necessary;
- Must have experience using Slack, Git, and AWS;
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills are necessary; and
- Must possess the ability to complete tasks on time in a detailed manner tracking project objectives through management software (e.g. Teamwork or Jira) is necessary.
- Having a working knowledge of the digital asset/crypto space is a plus;
- Experience with Solidity, Hardhat, and/or ethers.js is a big plus;
- Being familiar with HTML, CSS, SCSS, Webpack, and/or Figma is a plus; and
- Experience with graphic design (Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop) is a plus.
Role & Responsibilities
This role carries a degree of flexible creativity in the form of both greenfield and brownfield environments. The selected developers will have the ability to guide the project from concept to completion and report directly to management in an open environment absent of politics and corporate bureaucracy.
The developers would work closely with a Senior back-end engineer to scope and build user-friendly and intuitive frontends and dApps that allow internal users to interact with smart contracts, centralized exchanges (e.g. Binance, Huobi, Coinbase, etc.), and decentralized platforms (e.g. Uniswap, Pancakeswap, etc.), while maintaining and improving existing systems.
Though the job can initially be remote, preference is placed on candidates that are open to relocating to Bangkok, Thailand, one of the fastest-growing digital asset tech hubs in Asia.