Varys Capital is now in the midst of a hyper-growth phase and is seeking a qualified, agile, and motivated Business Administrator that strikes a balance between a Thai national and near-native English speaker as communication across various departments is crucial.
The right candidate is obsessed with being efficient, excited about negotiations and the art of the deal, and is capable of scaling their skillset as the needs of the company are ever-evolving.
- Must speak, read, and write Thai as a first language (native);
- Must be proficient in the use of the English language (both verbal and written);
- At least 2+ years in the business administration field;
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint;
- Must be very detail-orientated;
- Must possess strong analytical and social skills as well as being good at building relationships; and
- Can work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
- Having a working knowledge of the digital asset/crypto space is a plus;
- Experience working in a financial institution (e.g. bank, investment company, M&A, etc.) is a plus; and
- Studying or having worked internationally is a big plus.
Role & Responsibilities
Secretarial Duties (Coordination)
- Managing of the Director’s calendar as well as various department calendars;
- Note-taking in meetings (in-person and Zoom);
- Handling and filing of invoices as well as liaising with the bookkeeper;
- Operational support (e.g. office management duties, supplies, handling inbound calls);
- Plan strategies for streamlining and improving business operations;
- Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities; and
- Event planning logistics.
- Investor intake (i.e. sending/gathering/processing various fund documents);
- Filing of documents in various storage repositories;
- Distributing various client reports; and
- Liaising with the fund administrator.
- Onboarding new employees (e.g. employee contracts, setup, and processing, etc.);
- Assist in the handling of payroll with the accounting department;
- Job ad placement and filing of candidates; and
- Scheduling of candidate interviews and note-taking during interviews.